Looking for a way to lose fat and keep it off? This is the program that will change you. It is time to say goodbye to unwanted fat and low energy forever.
This is the ultimate program to get lean, healthy, fit and strong. It is the exact program I followed to get in the best shape of my life. This package includes all meals and snacks for 28 days, plus a brilliant training program that is designed to make you feel great while you lose fat and gain good looking muscle.
Some aspects of this program are tough, but so are you.
This program was originally designed to solve the problem of getting my clients lean, and keeping them lean. I tested it myself and lost a ( recurring) 10 pounds, but more importantly, it made me fitter and stronger in just 28 days. I did not have to train less.
The 28-day-lean-forever-program is designed to:
- Shed maximum amounts of fat
- Turn you into an efficient fat burner
- Maintain or build muscle where you need it most
- Fix your hormones
- Improve your fitness like never before
My programs are always designed to encourage and sustain a long and happy, healthy life.
Excess fat is more than about just not looking good, it is the the root cause of many disease and problems. Being overweight is bad for both your physical health and your emotional well-being.
You don’t have to look like a fitness model, but in order to be healthy, you need to eat healthy food and be active. And if you want to look good too, the 28-day-program is the answer.
A healthy lifestyle with a strong focus on exercise is proven to have positive effects and can:
- Lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL
- Improve blood sugar and the way your body handles sugar
- Significantly lower heart disease risk
- Improve blood pressure
- Improve your mood and energy
- Lower your risk for Alzheimer’s and many other diseases like most cancers, osteoporosis and even Parkinson’s disease.
Who is it for?
Just about anyone. This program works just as good for athletes who don’t want to lower their training volume or intensity as it does for 50 or 60 year old sedentary men and women.
- Fitness enthusiasts who wants to shed the last few pounds
- Complete beginners/sedentary adults or teens (16+)
- Elite athletes or endurance participants like marathon runners
- Menopausal women or middle aged men
- Anyone who is overweight, especially if you are obese
- Type 2 Diabetics (with clearance from a health care professional)
- Anyone who wants to lose fat and be fitter.
If you seriously want be lean and fit, this is for you. I know you can do it.